Shiny Grey Star TRAVEL BLOG: PATAR BEACH the White Sand Beach of Bolinao Pangasinan

Friday, May 11, 2012

PATAR BEACH the White Sand Beach of Bolinao Pangasinan

April 15, 2012


              After visiting the Lighthouse we already went to the Patar white beach ..If we are in the resort where we are staying it is 18kms away...but since we are in the lighthouse it is a little bit nearer....


             Anyhow, when we reach the Patar beach it is already sunset, and we are very fortunate to see it with our own eyes, especially me, I dreamed of seeing it ever, and finally i did!!


             The beach looks really beautiful and the sand is white when dry and it comes brown when wet


Look! I took picture of the sand :) Is it so nice, the sand is so fine and it is white!! but I think Boracay sands are more white

....Next i will be showing you some pictures that i took in the patar beach surroundings




                When we went there it was 4:30, So me and my best friend waited for the sunset, and we are very fortunate that we have seen it!! It was awesome. The Patar Beach became more beautiful with this scene. We sat on the sand and  watch the sunset.










         I enjoyed staying here at Patar Beach of Bolinao Pangasinan. I will never forget the beauty of the place and the sunset that we have experience...




 Hope you could also visit this beautiful place :)






   

       

No comments:

Post a Comment